Monday, October 21, 2013

We've seen alot of miracles and the Fall weather here is so beautiful.

Hey Fam!
 
This week has been really good!  We've seen alot of miracles as always and the Fall weather here is so beautiful. The leaves have really begun to change colors and it hit me this week that it is actually Oktober!  What the what! I swear I just got here and yet, it's Oktober already. before I know it - it'll be Christmas!
 
I had the chance to really think this week... okay. You've been out for a little while.  What have you accomplished so far? What do you want to accomplish as you continue working?  And the even more important thing.. what does the Lord expect from me?  I know that there is so much I can learn from being here and teaching these people but, what does the Lord really want me to get out from my time here?  This question hit me pretty hard because heck! I've been out for almost six months and I don't know how much progress I've made on the goals He's set for me!  So I took some time during personal study to really reflect on what the Lord wants me to learn and it was really eye opening! Prayer and study really does answer the questions of our hearts! So ask! ASK ASK! 
 
Cool story! One of the JAE in our ward, gave his farewell talk this week and man! It was so good! He recited D&C 4 from memory and I was so proud! We've been teaching him mission prep. and he's come so far! I really wish I would have memorized things like that before because it's alot easier to memorize things in German if I already have them down in English!  Both D and D, two investigators, came to church on Sunday and they LOVED the services.  We have the best Sunday School teacher on Earth and she taught literally the best lesson I have ever heard about the Spirit. The only hard part is we haven't taught the Plan of Salvation to either of them yet. But, no fear! They both loved the lesson anyways and are so prepared to hear the rest of it now! 
 
Anyways, I love you all and encourage you to really take time to find out what the Lord wants you to accomplish at this time in your life!  When you do, He will show you all that you need to be doing!
 
Love,
Sister Harman

No comments:

Post a Comment